Saturday, August 18, 2007

Drinking Live Whole Foods that taste fantastic

OK, I realized after a couple weeks of juicing I was not dedicated enough to juice every day. I did realize after juicing was that I wanted to I felt a remarkable difference in my well-being and the types of foods I craved. The need to was never in debate. How to manage that in a lifestyle friendly manor was.
I went on a search for a whole food drink and happily found The Feast I will go over all the ingredients and reasons I choose The Feast as one of the main reasons I went searching for a mix besides the inconvenience of Juicing was the fact I could not easily find the mixture of fruits, vegetables, grasses, nuts and grains. Not only was that expensive and time consuming. I could not find vine ripe fresh fruits and vegetables. Well now I am able to
every day! I know they are fresh and many organic or organic practices used in the growing process. I feel fantastic! I encourage you to try the feasts yourself risk free by Clicking here
I promise tomorrow to talk about the farming process and why these ingredients are so awesome and why you would want them in your daily diet.


Enjoy the feast! Pouring Life Back In

No comments: